Her Favorite Temptation - Sarah Mayberry
Lovely super-sized novella. As always I wish this was a full sized novel (even though it's almost as long as regular category romance). Leah and Will deserved more time and story. I liked them both a great deal. Even though, in the beginning, there were quite a few similarities to The Other Side of Us, they quickly delineated themselves as different characters. I loved the foundation of friendship they were building before it became more. Their conversations and dialogue were fun to read. And their chemistry was plain to see. Will got to be a little frustrating with his choices and thoughts regarding his . . . problem. It was somewhat understandable, but frustrating nonetheless. I would also have liked to have had some more time with Leah and Audrey since that is the primary connection this novella has as a prequel to [b:Her Favorite Rival|17570285|Her Favorite Rival|Sarah Mayberry|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1370214330s/17570285.jpg|23850967].Even though there is way too many uses of *that* euphemism, this is another great contemporary romance from Sarah Mayberry. It's free this month (August 2013), which makes it a total steal.