The Secret Soldier - Jennifer Morey
I enjoyed this one for the most part. I really liked Cullen and Sabine and I liked them together. They had some seriously great UST (Unresolved Sexual Tension) going. I felt they actually knew each other before love was even mentioned. I thought the pacing of the story was good. The suspense storyline was actually interesting and kept me engaged throughout. The only issues I had, really, were that I thought what happened in the first two chapters should have encompassed the first third of the book. I wanted more of that whole situation. And I hated everything with the media. Not just for my hatred of so-called journalists, but it was rather unrealistic. No one would really care that much about who Cullen was or if they were together. Not to that extent anyway. There certainly wouldn't be breaking news about it. And I hate when characters act stupid with reporters and also give them what they want. Bleh. I was hoping there was a continuation of this book because there were a few loose ends that needed answers. 3.5 stars.