High Noon - Nora Roberts The Downfall of a Good Girl - Kimberly Lang A Lot like Love - Julie James A Wrinkle in Time (The Time Quintet #1) - Madeleine L'Engle, Anna Quindlen The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia, #2) - C.S. Lewis, Pauline Baynes

Day 20: Favorite romance book.

This one is kind of hard since I read so much romance. So here are a few favorites.

High Noon - Nora Roberts

This was such a damn good romantic suspense. I loved the heroine. I loved hero. I loved them together. They actually complimented each other and worked together instead of pushing against each other. I loved the suspense storyline. I loved what happened throughout the book and how it was handled. There was a little too much coincidence to be believed at the end, but I still loved it. Especially since there was a lot of time dedicated to this climax rather than the meager eight to ten pages Nora Roberts often utilizes.

The Downfall of a Good Girl (Harlequin Kiss) - Kimberly Lang

You know, I don't actually know what it is about this book, but everything works for me. The location, the hero, the heroine, their hate and then coming together. The charity function that throws them together is seriously awesome. I wish it were a real thing I could be a part of. I think my only complaint was that it needed to be longer. Give us more time with them.

A Lot Like Love - Julie James

I've gone on about this one before. Here is my review again.

Day 21: The first novel you remember reading.

I really have the worst memory for this kind of thing. I have a vague memory of one of the first I read in elementary school but I can't remember which it is, either:

A Wrinkle in Time - Madeleine L'Engle or The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe  - C. S. Lewis

Whichever one it was I remember hating it.