The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini Magic Hour: A Novel - Kristin Hannah Winter Garden - Kristin Hannah Where the Red Fern Grows - Wilson Rawls Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré

Day 22: A book that makes you cry.

The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini

Heartbreaking story if some of the worst things on earth happening to people. And, of course, life kept kicking the shit out of the sweetest character while the worst lived a decent life.

Magic Hour: A Novel - Kristin Hannah

I've talked about this one before. So. Much. Crying. It is heart rending what this child goes through and what the people helping her go through. My review.

Winter Garden - Kristin Hannah

Talked about this one before also. The story within the story is so damn sad. At a certain point I started crying and I don't think I stopped until the end. And then still spent two hours or more crying off and on. My review.

Where the Red Fern Grows - Wilson Rawls

The dogs. THE DOGS! My fourth grade teacher read this to us in class. It was not pretty.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - J. K. Rowling

SIRIUS. SIRIUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

(show spoiler)

I didn't believe it when it happened. It wasn't until Dumbledore said it that I got it. And then lost it. I was snot-sobbing, inconsolable for over half an hour. I was reading in the living room of my apartment, thank God I was alone, but then had to crawl into my room and finish my breakdown on the floor so my roommates wouldn't come home and see me acting like a member of my family had died.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Book 6) - J.K. Rowling

DUMBLEDOOOOOOOOORRREEEEE.

(show spoiler)

I knew it was coming from the beginning of the book and I still cried my eyes out.

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows - J. K. Rowling

FRED. FRRRRRREEEEEEDDDDD.

(show spoiler)

Totally blindsided me. And it's so much worse to me when a pair gets broken up that way. I had to out the book down to finish crying, I couldn't read through the tears.